Asian Cabbage Salad
- 1 head shredded cabbage, green or purple
- 1 package Ramen Oriental flavor soup
- 4 to 6 stalks green onions, chopped
- 1 small package sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Place cabbage, green onions and almonds in a salad bowl. Break ramen noodles into small pieces and place on a baking dish. Add sesame seeds and toast in broiler until the noodles turn golden brown and crisp. Add to salad mixture.
- 3 to 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- ramen soup seasoning packet
- salt and pepper
Blend all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Pour over salad mixture and toss.